While no two CEFA Private Schools are exactly the same, we do have building requirements that must be met. Our Real Estate and Development Team will work with you to select a suitable building site, or offer you one of our available sites once you become a Franchise Partner. We use data and analytics to identify suitable locations for CEFA Private School franchises internationally.
A prospective franchise site for a CEFA Private School should ideally meet the following criteria to be considered:
- An indoor square footage of about 5,000 to 20,000 square feet of indoor space; and
- A minimum of 2,000 square feet of outdoor space, be it a parking lot, green area, patio or rooftop
- The space can be for lease or for sale
- The space can be on any floor or a building
- The zoning of the space should allow the use for “childcare”
If you have a site in mind that meets this criteria, our Team will review the site and research the area and analytics to ensure the feasibility of the site, so you do not have to.
If you are a developer, real estate agent or have a school or childcare facility for sale, please contact us by phone at 604 778-CEFA (2332) or e-mail us at email@example.com, or simply submit a site