The process to open, own, and operate a CEFA Early Learning School has been streamlined into a series of nine efficient steps. We provide a team of industry experts who are dedicated to helping guide Franchise Partners through every step of opening a new Early Learning school according to the CEFA standards.
1. Submit Your Interest Online – To receive more information about the opportunity to become a Franchise Partner, complete the contact form on our franchise website. Many CEFA School locations also host open houses, so we recommend taking this opportunity to see the culture and success of CEFA Early Learning firsthand.
2. Visit the CEFA Headquarters – Once we have reviewed your preliminary application and established that you are a promising candidate, we can discuss the possibility of working together in depth. This is the time to get to know the CEFA team in person at our HQ location in Vancouver, British Columbia.
3. Receive the FDD – If all goes well with the HQ meeting and we feel you have a well-rounded understanding of all that being a Franchise Partner entails, you will be invited to officially apply and given our Franchise Disclosure Document to review thoroughly before committing further to the rest of the process.
4. Meet the Team – We work with the best people in the industry. Now you can get to know our experienced support team who will guide you through everything a CEFA Franchise Partner needs to know, including marketing, advertising, IT, construction, and finance.
5. Review the FA – If you are confident in proceeding further, we will give you our Franchise Agreement, which details the terms of working together as CEFA Franchise Partners in an official capacity.
6. Obtain Financing – Opening a school requires that you apply for financing to cover the start-up costs. We provide a business plan, banking contacts, and options to assist with the process of applying for funding.
7. Select a Site – CEFA Early Learning Schools have specific site requirements that the location must meet. This includes square footage requirements, minimum lot size, and number of parking spaces. Our real estate experts are available to offer extensive guidance at this stage.
8. Time For Training – Every CEFA Early Learning Franchise Partner must complete a series of training courses, either at our corporate headquarters or online. This comprehensive instruction covers all of the knowledge and tools needed to operate a successful CEFA Franchise.
9. Prepare to Open – The process of getting ready to launch a new location can require a great deal of preparation from hiring teachers to organizing classrooms. Our support staff is available to assist with each and every essential detail until operations officially commence with open doors for CEFA Early Learning students.
We’re looking for qualified people to help build our successful early childhood education franchise across Canada. If you’d like to be a part of this exciting business opportunity, take the first step of our CEFA Franchise Process and fill out our contact form today!